2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

There was a really good thread at the start of the season where we put our predictions for best player, worst player, biggest disappointment etc

I can't find the thread but I'm sure I remember a lot of people predicting he would flop and let's be honest he's been a massive flop.

There was a really good thread at the start of the season where we put our predictions for best player, worst player, biggest disappointment etc

I can't find the thread but I'm sure I remember a lot of people predicting he would flop and let's be honest he's been a massive flop.
He's barely played and he's not a Dyche player at all, but it seems he's a positive influence in the dressing room and that's a good thing really.

He's barely played and he's not a Dyche player at all, but it seems he's a positive influence in the dressing room and that's a good thing really.

He deffo keeps Gueye company which isn't a bad thing.

It's like any player though mate, when you get a chance you've got to grab it with both hands and make yourself undroppbale.

The closest game I think he's played to a decent level was Sheffield Utd away and even some of his decision making in that game was abysmal.

It's like any player though mate, when you get a chance you've got to grab it with both hands and make yourself undroppbale.

The closest game I think he's played to a decent level was Sheffield Utd away and even some of his decision making in that game was abysmal.
Nah he's been poor when on the pitch, no doubt, but he keeps Gana and the rest company - pretty much everyone's used the snake celebration.

Really odd cuz you'd think he's a bit of a primadonna (flair player etc.) but he seems to be fine to be a cheerleader more than a player haha

He just not very good. His goal scoring and chance creation doesn’t match his lack of defensive prowess. If he’s scoring 15-20 goals a season then you overlook some of that or manage around it, even Dyche. But he’s never looked like that player and this is his 3rd PL club.

Nah he's been poor when on the pitch, no doubt, but he keeps Gana and the rest company - pretty much everyone's used the snake celebration.

Really odd cuz you'd think he's a bit of a primadonna (flair player etc.) but he seems to be fine to be a cheerleader more than a player haha
Yeah I’ve said before, he seems to have a good attitude, teammates like him and haven’t heard any complaints. He just isn’t very good and definitely not a fit for Dyche

Evertons end of season awards

"It was really close this season for The Bill Kenwright cheerleaders awards, but pipping Amadou Onana by 3 votes is Danjuma!!!"

59F8C8B2-BB25-4DDC-8C6E-B27AB8181E9F.jpeg

Calm down lads.
He is on the grass again this week.

ON THE GRASS AGAIN!

Think it must be the law that we loan in a player and then barely use them all season.

We don't have the money to waste on wages with players like this, it's the Everton of old. Hopefully we don't make any future signings like this next year.