Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic dig from Joe Rimmer in the player reviews on the Red Echo.Don't let the door hit you on the way out,was his insightful analysis for Arouna Kone.That degree in journalism was well earned all right.The whole lad's magazine/Football AM type of banter and humour that the Red Echo incorporate into their reporting at times is pathetic.More fool on me for reading the rag, but at least i have the ad blocker turned on.So their getting no revenue from my clicks.

Barring a last minute contract offer, it looks like we've seen the back of young Arouna

It's a shame really, he looked okay at times for Wigan, but he got a nasty injury straight after coming to us and he just never found his Wigan form again

Knee cartilage is an absolute barstool of an injury, and at 29 you're going to struggle to ever get back from that. It ends kids careers FFS, let alone 12 year pros who are past their prime playing years

We'll always have his "walking whilst touching cloth and trying to appear nonchalant about it" celebration at least

cLgv2a.gif

Barring a last minute contract offer, it looks like we've seen the back of young Arouna

It's a shame really, he looked okay at times for Wigan, but he got a nasty injury straight after coming to us and he just never found his Wigan form again

Knee cartilage is an absolute barstool of an injury, and at 29 you're going to struggle to ever get back from that. It ends kids careers FFS, let alone 12 year pros who are past their prime playing years

We'll always have his "walking whilst touching cloth and trying to appear nonchalant about it" celebration at least

cLgv2a.gif

One of my favourite celebrations ever, that. So random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back