Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get that joke, please explain it to me! :)
Well, a theoretical questioner posed a query as to how Arouna got to a football game. Someone responds he came on the team bus which he called the coach.
Now, this is where the joke gets very clever because it's a double play on words with double entendre thrown in for good measure.
Yes, it's a little bit naughty but it's so subtle that it passes muster for a family friendly forum...I hope so anyway!!

Move to the World Football page please. Not an Everton player anymore.

Cant believe I'm saying this, but to be fair to him, he had an injury early on here, that would've seen the end of most others' careers.

Credit to him for coming back but he only scored 10 in 4 years.

Should never have been signed.

To be fair to him he wasn't the worst striker I've seen play up top for us over the past decade or so. Beattie (fat waste of space), Strac (embarrassing), 2013 - 15 Jelavic were all worse, or at least I got more frustrated watching them.

Last edited:
The club have officially released him yeah. Knowing us though we're probably still letting him use the facilities over the summer to keep fit whilst he looks for a new club, like we did with Hibbert and Osman. I wouldn't have a problem with that, he seems a nice guy who the rest of the squad likes.

Would not be surprised if we do a Pistone! Good month before he has actually left for good.

The club have officially released him yeah. Knowing us though we're probably still letting him use the facilities over the summer to keep fit whilst he looks for a new club, like we did with Hibbert and Osman. I wouldn't have a problem with that, he seems a nice guy who the rest of the squad likes.

He hasn't been fit for three years mate, it's gonna take more than the Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back