Arsenal away FA Cup tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know - its blatent that they just dont want big away followings outsinging thier home fans. (hence offereing Coventry the whole lot) If we get a replay we should DEFFO just give them the same percentage of what we have been given.

The FA should either force them to not sell those tickets, or accomodate the away fans in the lower tier with the rest of them.

We should give them 500 seats in the Lower Bullens and that's it. I'd say not serve them any Chang either but that would probably be seen as a positive.

Has anybody ever bought from www.checkfootballtickets.com ? I am a season ticket holder with no away stubs for this season, and desperate for a ticket for the game. I have seen tickets in the away end posted at £87 each on their website. Whilst I hate touting, I would probably begrudgingly get one of the tickets on there for that price, as long as I know of people who have had positive dealings with them?

Also for the record, I don't know how they have managed to get tickets in our end for there, you'd like to hope that it wasn't evertonians looking to sell them on for that price!

can some one help,have been let down for a lift for me and my son. can't sort a coach out so have 2options,train or drive. Can some one let me know what time the train is leaving LIme St,believe it's £80.00 return,or where is the best place to park outside London and get the tube in. Thanks to anyone who can help

can some one help,have been let down for a lift for me and my son. can't sort a coach out so have 2options,train or drive. Can some one let me know what time the train is leaving LIme St,believe it's £80.00 return,or where is the best place to park outside London and get the tube in. Thanks to anyone who can help

I am getting the 7:47 train from lime street, arriving at 10:06, and am getting return at 16:33, arriving in liverpool at 18:52. We have a family/friends railcard (£30) and is £52 for adults, £15 for kids. We have used it for other aways so it has saved us more money.

In terms of driving and getting tube, I would recommend Ickenham, which is on edge of the tube network, just after the end of the M40. You can get a train all the way to Arsenal from here, but is 55 mins to 1hr 5. You could also get the tube to Baker Street, change at Kings Cross St Pancras and then go to Arsenal, which might be shorter.

I am getting the 7:47 train from lime street, arriving at 10:06, and am getting return at 16:33, arriving in liverpool at 18:52. We have a family/friends railcard (£30) and is £52 for adults, £15 for kids. We have used it for other aways so it has saved us more money.

In terms of driving and getting tube, I would recommend Ickenham, which is on edge of the tube network, just after the end of the M40. You can get a train all the way to Arsenal from here, but is 55 mins to 1hr 5. You could also get the tube to Baker Street, change at Kings Cross St Pancras and then go to Arsenal, which might be shorter.
Many thanks,couldn't believe the club only put on two coaches,lack of interest they said, will probably go to Lime St tomorrow and prebook

Got my tickets and stuff for this. Whole trip is costing a bomb, never been to the emirates though so should be a good experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back