Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like he was giving Begovic a go today, but don’t think he did himself any favours, our lads clearly had the flip flops on at times. I’m just glad the season is over.

I hope that team today was Frank saying this is your last chance. Safe to say they failed. The players who weren't in today's squad can stay. I hope to never see the rest of them in a blue shirt ever again.

I hope that team today was Frank saying this is your last chance. Safe to say they failed. The players who weren't in today's squad can stay. I hope to never see the rest of them in a blue shirt ever again.
Eh, Gomes wasn't playing. I hope his position in the squad has already been taken away from him. The sexy oaf.

Glad the reault has went this way today the team is poor. Yes was a great result against palace but is now the time to start pushing forward looking to inprove the swuad
We need to get out of the trend buying players that demand high wages and are nearing there 30s and are injury prone. Young hungry players. Gilmor,Broja and Gallagher good 3 to start with. We have Gordon,Mykolenko, Patterson, we have other players that are a good age but are they good enough, well have to wait to see what Lampard decides. Hope we sort our business out early.

Looking forward to a blessed three months without footy. Now let’s all go to the transfer thread and read a lot of nonsense!
Things like Mbappe saying I really wanted to sign for Everton and play for Lampard, but due to them (Everton) making a mess of the last 10 transfer windows and wasting over half a billion and having FFP issues, ill have to make do and stay with PSG I’m bitterly disappointed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.