Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just sucks because we're angling to be doing the same things we were doing this spring next spring. I was really hoping to go into the summer with a few positive signs.

Coming frm 2 down to win for the first time in 75 attempts and repairing the relationship between the fans and the club doesn't count?

Our season ended on Thursday. Today has about as much significance as a pre-season friendly in Kenya.

The rebuild that has to happen will be huge. There is no future for the club or Lampard with the current playing squad. Today is a day for not giving a crap - the first time we can say that this season
A mentality that never works at this level

One of those classic “just don’t get injured lads” performances. Meanwhile Davies is throwing out Kung fu tackles left and right

Great prep for a champions league final having to try your best to come back in a game that night not matter in the end

Getting slaughtered. Than god we are already safe. Be happy if frank off loads the majority of this team in summer, 6% possession in first 10 mins ffs. lol

to be fair we all think we know better than professional footballers, hence why we criticise managers for tactics etc

Not what I meant, sorry. We all have opinions, of course. But the idea that there's no logic behind what managers do and they're either "thick or terrified" I find daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back