Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - To Be Re-arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That team pretty much picks itself right now, be the same following week too
Definitely.

A bench of Begovic, Coleman, Holgate, Vinagre, Davies, Allan, McNeil, Mills and Rondon for the next match isn't perfect, but it's a big improvement on last year.

Add to that we have Keane, Godfrey, Mina, Garner, Doucoure, Townsend and DCL all to rotate into the matchday squad when fit.

It's the hope that kills us.

Excellent performance and clean sheet against Liverpool last weekend.

We all know how this story ends.

Arsenal 4 - 1 Everton

At least redzone at 6 bells will ease the pain.

I think we're capable of holding our own against anyone, home or away from here on. It will certainly be a different performance to last season that's for sure. I'll go for a draw but wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we sneaked it.

It's the hope that kills us.

Excellent performance and clean sheet against Liverpool last weekend.

We all know how this story ends.

Arsenal 4 - 1 Everton

At least redzone at 6 bells will ease the pain.
No way are Arsenal putting 4 past Pickford. No way are Arsenal putting 4 past our new more solid looking defence. And no way are Arsenal getting anything past Gueye.
And if they do manage 4. We break the habit of a lifetime , and score 5.
All tongue and cheek from me. But let’s not have us beat before a ball is kicked. It’s actually long overdue that we beat this lot on their own patch. So let’s rock and roll . And beat them. 2-0 to us. Maupay and Patterson.
Up the Toffees.

Arsenal are playing some very good stuff lately but I'm steadied by the thought that this Everton side will keep fighting to the last whistle.

Given the choice, I'd prefer a win. UTFT.

I'm optimistic for this.i ought to know better but I think we've got a bit of steel in the team now as well as being a real threat on the break. We can beat these and We're certainly overdue a bit of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.