Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I rather citeh or the arsenal win the title - both have their drawbacks... boring really. Depends how citeh do at tottenham I suspect - this game will still be really important for them but not for us. Likely they will dominate possession and throw the kitchen sink at us, but then dyche loves that doesn't he.

Evereyone seems to forget we usually get thrashed away at Arsenal. So can't see anything better than a 3-0 loss if I'm being honest.

We’ve been properly battered only twice this season, Villa and Chelsea away.

Sadly I foresee the third one on Sunday. Whilst we are on the beach, they have a possible league to win. An ugly 5-0 loss, and we’ll be lucky it is only 5.

7/1 the draw, 16/1 Everton win.

I can see City winning tonight and then pulverising West Ham at home on Sunday by HT.

If we can hold Arsenal until HT their heads will drop.

There's something in this last game for us. Our form must be a worry for Arsenal.

Personally think we will get absolutely ruined, they're an exceptional team and scare me a bit more than City at the moment.

These have, for my money, been the best team in the league this year and deserve to win it outright. They play the most exciting brand of football, defend well with aggression and attack with lots of variety, flair off the cuff stuff and wicked set pieces.

Not sure how we beat them. Teams that sit in get bummed and so do teams that have a go.

1-2 us

UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back