Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for Gana today. Maybe he has been playing for a new contract but he has been superb over the last few months. Thought Tarks, Pickford and Mcneil (where did that running come from?) were brilliant.

Forget the comedy pass from Young and the insane handball decision, this was an Everton team going up against an exceptional team fighting for the Premier league. We defended brilliantly, caused a few problems, and absolutely deserve to be in this league.
He has the year activated already so he could have dialled it in today but didn’t.

Fitting way to end the season by being shafted by officials again. Lost count of how many times this season. They hate us and the PL just pretend there are only 19 teams in the league.

Well done anyway blues, some things are just not possible to play against.

Yeah I think questions need to be asked now about the officials in the prem.

This is why they don’t get to ref at the world cups.

How can you be told by your colleagues it’s a hand ball, then go to the monitor to watch it about 6 times then say nah.

Inept, toxic and not good enough for what is a billion pound league.
the latter begets the former...it has polluted the game at this level...corrupted it beyond repair.

I think you mis-interprete what I mean, not the season is a failure, just this game given the hope some were going in with...

Put up a bit of a fight, but Everton are not that team that goes anywhere to spoil the party. If you need a win at home to win the league or stay up having Everton go there is absolutely iseal.

Is that Tomiyasu 1st goal of the season? Prime Everton That....

No....with respect, I dont misinterpret anything.... I just dont agree with you. This game could never be a failure. What "hope" ?.... Blues I know were going regardless of anything. Our job was done for our safety with that derby win.. and you say we're "not that team to spoil the party". We spoilt theirs in a double whammy. I'm made up our Blues could go today knowing we were more than safe and end their season of fantastic support with a good trip and a few bevvies. They more than deserve it and our team more than put up a fight today too.

Last edited:

the latter begets the former...it has polluted the game at this level...corrupted it beyond repair.

The whole premier league needs guttering out.

You’ve got an absolute chancer like Masters running the show, he has absolutely no idea how to run such a huge business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back