Arteta "I dipped below the standards"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamman will be all over Mikel like a rash tomorrow, but i think City's man marking will suit his game and ours as a whole.If we start the game with a positive approach then we'll tear City a new arsehole.

I agree, lets be positive, we can out attack them, lets go 4 4 2 with Benjani in Jags ares pocket

I have watched artetas corners a lot this season and wat we look too do is play it too the front post were jags trys too flick it on, he needs too start mixing them up a bit with short corners and ones too back post etc

I'd rather Mikel just took his corners from the right, leave the left sided corners to Baines or Nuno, or at least give them a go .

I'd rather Mikel just took his corners from the right, leave the left sided corners to Baines or Nuno, or at least give them a go .

is Pienaar a lefty ?

its just i agree with your statement but they dont always play, sometimes Lescotts in there instead so it would be useful if Pienaar could take a few.

The boss cross to Cahill's head in the game against Manure for the equalizer was from his left peg!

It was with his right foot. He cut inside, teased Brown with a lovely roll and then crossed the ball with his right peg. He can use his left foot but most of the time just cuts inside onto his right.

Lets be honest here he struggles to get the ball over the first defender half the time be it a corner or free kick. I suspect he is trying to put too much swerve on the ball but at the end of the day it is the team that lose out.(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back