Arteta swap deal with Bendtner

Status
Not open for further replies.

the rumour is certainly gathering pace !i think its more than likly to go through on swap as we'd at least maintain our squad size to appease moyse if we sell the bank most likly would take all most all were led to belive

Sorry mate thats statement is nothing far short of ridiculous. Bentner is crap. Also is arteta not our top scorer this season lol
I have stated earlier that Bendtner has all the skills to become our new Duncan. This time last year I would have said no, because his head is not right, however whenever he has been speaking to Danish media about his situation this summer, he has basically stated that he just wants to play.
Danish pundits believe that Everton and Bendtner would be a match made in heaven.

I have stated earlier that Bendtner has all the skills to become our new Duncan. This time last year I would have said no, because his head is not right, however whenever he has been speaking to Danish media about his situation this summer, he has basically stated that he just wants to play.
Danish pundits believe that Everton and Bendtner would be a match made in heaven.

He's got potential, he's only 23 and to be fair to him, wegener can ruin players that don't play his style...

I agree, he could be great for us, but he could be rubbish, that's why I'm not that excited either way, especially as it's paper talk.

I think this is just sunday paper transfer tosh. I've always thought Bendtner could be a great player for us though. With no guarantee Arteta will return to form and bearing in mind we coped without him when he was injured long term (although granted we had Pienaar) I would be tempted by this with a little extra cash coming our way.

I think this is just sunday paper transfer tosh. I've always thought Bendtner could be a great player for us though. With no guarantee Arteta will return to form and bearing in mind we coped without him when he was injured long term (although granted we had Pienaar) I would be tempted by this with a little extra cash coming our way.

thats a great shout ive read the story online this morning an one article say wenger would pay 9mill for him,who in th right mind woulkd give 9 mill for bendner

No. No, no, no. I'd rather swap for Jô. Bendtner is so wrong for us, and he's not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

I think Bendtner could be a great player for us, however, we will still have the same issue in creating chances for our strikers and swapping arteta will not help this, even though he is not the same player he was a few years ago. I would be very sad to lose arteta but sometimes you have to move on. Bendtner could prove to be a great player for us, he has the talent and has lost his way at arsenal. A quick winger is still needed (as we all know!!) but i have no idea how we can get one other than swapping more players as money looks like it might go to barclays!!!

Bendtner is far up his own rear that I don't think he'd want to join us.

I hate these rumours of player swaps. Because really, how often do swaps happen? It's not like swapping stickers in the playground. If it was Arteta would be a shiney.

Status
Not open for further replies.