Article from todays paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just backs up the view that yes he's got the ability with the ball but isn't yet showing enough all round football maturity or confidence to force his way in.

Interesting.

Maybe Ross is feeling down.

Maybe Pienaar should keep his nose out.

Maybe Ross isn't that good.

Maybe I have no idea.

Maybe Ross needs to buck his ideas up.

This article has raised more questions than it's answered!!

Is my computer not loading fully, or is that 'article' only a 100 words long?

Crickey. Luckily Barkley doesn't wear dresses or he could be in serious trouble if he doesn't buck his ideas up.

Keep reading about this kid and wondering has he got a twin because the snippets I've seen in our first team (and lets be honest thats all that matters) I wonder where is this potential great? - the name Rodwell floats by ominously.

He looks a classic "doesn't train on". Probably got technique but doesn't seem at all dynamic in fact he plays like an old man dithering on the ball and ran past with ease.

Think he's another "one".

perhaps his heads dropped a bit in training.

It's a fact of life in football that not all managers will fancy you as a player. The best way to deal with it, like Beckham with Capello at Madrid, is to get your head down double your effort and make it impossible to ignore you.

Ross has clearly got ability but achieving what your capable of needs more.

perhaps his heads dropped a bit in training.

It's a fact of life in football that not all managers will fancy you as a player. The best way to deal with it, like Beckham with Capello at Madrid, is to get your head down double your effort and make it impossible to ignore you.

Ross has clearly got ability but achieving what your capable of needs more.

does barkley come accross as that player or is he the player that tries hard for a couple of weeks trying to catch the managers eye, then is demoted to the reserves and then just cant be bothered after that

Status
Not open for further replies.