2018/19 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Red Echo gloated over how well he and the other clown Bolassie are doing now they have left us.
If Everton went on an unlikely winning streak and picked up a league and FA cup double, that rag would have a pull out commemorative special edition on Salah getting to 50 goals, and a back page spread theorising on Slippy masterminding a comeback to take the rs to league glory.

Williams? Doing well? At what? Getting sent off? Eating pies?

I don't want to be a body fascist or anything but Williams looks so out of shape. I hope Jags doesn't end up looking like him, I saw a recent picture of him training on the Everton Twitter and he had visible mantits :(
Shocking player. Should never, ever have signed him.

I hope you like it in Stoke you fat mess!
PLEASE don't tell me you think he's a good player.

Remember when he went out of his way to get sent off twice last season to put a halt the the continued embarrassment he must have felt still being on the field of play and stinking the gaff out? Followed of course by pulling his shirt over his head and faking a pained expression on his grid.

This guy gave me nightmares
His first season was ok. Hope the club have learnt from this. Dont buy players at the end of their career.

He's the type of fella who promises a quiet night out with the lads and then incites a riot in Weatherspoon's because somebody bumped in to him. Absolute fat mess. He's a cross between Jason Lee and Steve McNulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back