Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be here next season too. We just don’t have the money to replace him and jags in the same season. Should have signed a younger player then we wouldn’t have this issue. Knew he’d be useless for us

We did, he’s crap though

I’d be going all out for dayot upamecamo. Someone who can be here for years and years instead of bringing in some old hoper who’s useless after a year or so and then there is no consistency at the back as the defence always needs replacing. He is solid, and physically built for this league. If we have all this money everyone thinks we have, I’d be all out for him

I’d be going all out for dayot upamecamo. Someone who can be here for years and years instead of bringing in some old hoper who’s useless after a year or so and then there is no consistency at the back as the defence always needs replacing. He is solid, and physically built for this league. If we have all this money everyone thinks we have, I’d be all out for him

Dafuq

Would you play him up top with Icardi?

Surely he'll be moved on this summer...

No chance. No one will pay his wages. We are stuck with him I’m afraid.
Jags will need replacing also so I don’t see where the money is going to come from to replace two. Although knowing us we will probably give Jags a new deal!

He'll be a bit-part player next season, assuming he isn't sold to a Championship club over the summer. I still think Keane would look a lot more solid if he has the pace of Holgate next to him.

Also hoping Morgan Feeney can break through next season, and with Funes Mori there shouldn't be any reason why Williams makes more then a handful of obligatory league cup appearances next season before his contract expires in June 2019.

Why would a promising 19 year old defender playing for one of the better sides in the Bundesliga getting regular football in a young side want to move here? If he carries on improving he'll be at Bayern in no time.

If we want a young CB with room to improve we should be looking at Matthias Ginter but even he is probably out of our reach.

The sight of Williams captaining the club and then his disgraceful reactions for their second goal and subsequent sending off, was just another indicator of how low our club has fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back