Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it's anything to do with the step up, it's to do with his age. I said when he came here his previous season at Swansea was his worse and he was starting to decline. In his prime he'd have been a solid addition.

Don't think it's anything to do with the step up, it's to do with his age. I said when he came here his previous season at Swansea was his worse and he was starting to decline. In his prime he'd have been a solid addition.

Yeah just bad timing. Koeman as a defender and a pretty good one too should have seen that though surely?

'Wrong'. Are you ten years old or something?

No. Coleman was sacked about an hour before you posted that one about playing for Sunderland under the ex Wales coach. Thats all.

So technically you were "wrong" ! Not sure age comes into it.

Reactions: ADT
Its been great to see that once it was even more than obvious hed phoned it in, that he hasnt even sniffed the field. Coincidentally, in the last 6 games, outside of the Man City game we have 3 clean sheets and 2 goals allowed.

Tubby Ashley’s fondness for the full English breakfasts served at Finch Farm have become an insider joke at the club. Unless Swansea’s catering division can match the volumes of ‘full English’ that Tubby Ashley has become accustomed to, I think we might be stuck with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back