2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why am I sceptical that this injury is being described as a lot more serious than what it actually is, at least he's well enough to post pictures of himself that back up his claims from his hospital bed though, that's nice of him with him being half dead.

Why am I sceptical that this injury is being described as a lot more serious than what it actually is, at least he's well enough to post pictures of himself that back up his claims from his hospital bed though, that's nice of him with him being half dead.

My old man had a collapsed lung recently. It is terrifying but easily treatable. The problem can come when they have to test the repair to any tears they had to close.

My old man had a collapsed lung recently. It is terrifying but easily treatable. The problem can come when they have to test the repair to any tears they had to close.
I had a collapsed lung and the other lung partially collapsed after I had to have surgery 5 years ago. They just stabbed me with what looked like a bike pump to remove the fluid.

Think the term 'collapsed lung' sounds a lot more dramatic than what it actually is.

I had a collapsed lung and the other lung partially collapsed after I had to have surgery 5 years ago. They just stabbed me with what looked like a bike pump to remove the fluid.

Think the term 'collapsed lung' sounds a lot more dramatic than what it actually is.

Yep, quite straight forward. If there is a tear though, that repair can fail quite often, apparently. Mind you, my old man is 83, and not a professional sportsman!

..they are actually fairly common in young blokes with slim, athletic builds. That doesn’t relate to Williams, of course, where the cause was the rib. Mr Roydo snr might be getting on in years but he appears to have looked after himself.

..they are actually fairly common in young blokes with slim, athletic builds. That doesn’t relate to Williams, of course, where the cause was the rib. Mr Roydo snr might be getting on in years but he appears to have looked after himself.

Haha!! Led a charmed life more like. Smoked till about 10 years ago, (still has the occasional one), regular drinker, and a somewhat loose diet as a diabetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back