Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

His attitude for irish goal summed up his attitude.lost the ball didn't have the will to run after it then got skinned in corner for cross.plus a well paid pro coming back after holidays well overweight who does he think he is.compare him with weir or gough at his age

QUOTE="EFCROBERTS, post: 5825399, member: 39234"]his performance last night sums up his level....[/QUOTE]

I really cant stand that, like he's got some top secret information he doesn't want us normal people gegging in on, when in reality their probably discussing the new fifa game or some other pointless crap they do in their spare time

Always I assumed I was seeing things with that one.

Bizarre.
I watch NFL, and coaches and quarterbacks do it to stop lip readers employed by the opposition reading plays.. At least I think that's where this originates.
But in reality, no ones arsed what Rom is saying to his oppo mates after the end of a game are they ?

The poor man is a laughing stock at the moment.He seems to have the opposite of the midas touch.Everything Ashley Williams touches seems to turn into rubble at the moment.Is this guy the most hapless player we have had since Alex Nyarko?lol It would be some laugh though if he turns it around, and scores a winner at Anfield or something.lol

Last edited:
He's fell off the cliff like Distin did. He needs to be taken out the firing line for his own good. I would go with a back four of Martina-Keane-Jagielka-Baines. I think if he can regroup he can still do a job but because of the errors he's at the point where everyone is jittery when he's anywhere near the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back