Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just seen the first goal. The absolute state of this lad right now. He's absolutely miles away from Rudiger and stopped marking him when they went short and he was watching the ball.

I try to find something redeeming about even the most unlikable players but this lad has gone off of a cliff this year.

EDIT: Just seen his yellow now.lollol(n)

Like having 10 men
Actually mate, it's like waiting to concede a penalty / dangerous free kick cos of a daft foul and then going down to 10 men cos he gets a second yellow.
He is shockingly bad, and I wanted him when we signed him.
Can't think of a player going off the cliff performance wise so quickly. Distin lost a yard and was goosed, but he still managed a decent season with Bournmouth.
This lad has dropped a division performance wise within months.

Actually mate, it's like waiting to concede a penalty / dangerous free kick cos of a daft foul and then going down to 10 men cos he gets a second yellow.
He is shockingly bad, and I wanted him when we signed him.
Can't think of a player going off the cliff performance wise so quickly. Distin lost a yard and was goosed, but he still managed a decent season with Bournmouth.
This lad has dropped a division performance wise within months.
His drop has been worse than Distin deffo

I've just seen the first goal. The absolute state of this lad right now. He's absolutely miles away from Rudiger and stopped marking him when they went short and he was watching the ball.

I try to find something redeeming about even the most unlikable players but this lad has gone off of a cliff this year.

EDIT: Just seen his yellow now.lollol(n)

you're right on the goal but to be fair, he took the yellow for the team or the player was through, someone should have doen similar further up the pitch. I'd have been angry if he didnt make that challenge to stop the run. Take the yellow to stop that run on goal (coz thats where it was going)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back