Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter, utter turd. Every corner and cross looked like it would be a goal. A soft red, but I think the ref was doing us a favour
Referee took pity on us. Shame he couldn't have produced a double red for Keane too. Pair of useless clowns. Worst centre half pairing in our history.

Not arsed about his red card, 3 game ban does me fine. I never want to see him in a Blue shirt again. I hate him more than I think I've ever hated any Everton player in my lifetime.

When you sign a half decent 32 year old centre back it should be for one season provided they keep themselves in really good shape. Williams clearly doesn't. But just by the nature of signing him then, managers now are almost stuck with playing him. Knew this was the risk at the time and it's played out exactly as expected. Half decent first season when we needed it, and terrible since.

His time is here is limited. Did Sam sign him? Oh, hang on it was somebody else. Before Walsh so probably Koeman; he cost little but he is not good enough and knows it.

HE should never play again. Its not just the red card, its once again he constantly gives the ball away, gives no effort, and makes no attempt to play defense. To let his man have that easy header for the 2nd is unforgivable, but its about the 10th time weve seen it this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back