Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?
really. Please give me more information. I could do with a good laugh.

Williams; his best days were just about leaving him when we came in for him.
Gylfi; his “stats” covered up his massive inability to get involved and take control of games. Massively overrated
Keane; was part of a structured team and was nowhere near the standout performer, wasn’t even their best defender
Bolasie; hahahahahahahaha

Davy Naismith I have no comment on because I didn’t see him prior to us signing

Williams; his best days were just about leaving him when we came in for him.
Gylfi; his “stats” covered up his massive inability to get involved and take control of games. Massively overrated
Keane; was part of a structured team and was nowhere near the standout performer, wasn’t even their best defender
Bolasie; hahahahahahahaha

Davy Naismith I have no comment on because I didn’t see him prior to us signing
You mean Gylfi's outstanding ability to make and score goals covered up he's not a good footballer?
Keane was getting in the England team on the back of his Burnley performances
Williams was the only thing keeping Swansea up, was pretty much universally welcomed by Evertonians when he joined.
Bolasile? might give you that one, but he was pretty effective when he first joined

You mean Gylfi's outstanding ability to make and score goals covered up he's not a good footballer?
Williams was the only thing keeping Swansea up, was pretty much universally welcomed by Evertonians when he joined.
Bolasile? might give you that one, but he was pretty effective when he first joined

Outstanding ability hahahaha behave, you mean a couple of deadball deliveries got diverted in by a couple of grocks
Carlton Palmer once made the England team so that’s no barometer;
Williams was still coming to the end of his best;
And bolasie has always been crap, the fact that after 300 attempts one of his spoon crosses meets its intend target is no level of effectiveness

Outstanding ability hahahaha behave, you mean a couple of deadball deliveries got diverted in by a couple of grocks
Carlton Palmer once made the England team so that’s no barometer;
Williams was still coming to the end of his best;
And bolasie has always been crap, the fact that after 300 attempts one of his spoon crosses meets its intend target is no level of effectiveness

It's Sszzzzzzzpurty being edgy again.

nope

Bolasie has never been great in his life unless you’re a Soccer AM Showboat-watching Banter Claus who loves a sesh with the lads in Zante and your favourite song is Big Shaq.

Bolasie has put on several impressive displays at Goodison - as a Palace player.

After the Everton v United semifinal, I went to the Palace v Watford semifinal the next day. Bolasie put in a great performance and was undoubtedly the Man of the Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back