Transfer Rumour Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you supported an awful manager who was relegating us solely because FB92 wasn't? :Blink: Do you not realise how odd that makes you sound kid ?

I would rather be laughed at than be besotted with another male. I have a huge following on twitter and there are a few followers of mine who like you once loved what I would have to say... but after I said something that they didn't like they became obsessive, stalking me around the twittersphere, trying to trip me up at any given opportunity to make some kind of point.

You need to get out of this repetitive loop that you're in and accept that FB92 isn't just here for you / to validate your opinions on football/life. Its why I stuck you on egnore to try help you with that process but it just doesn't seem to work.

If Young signs then get behind him and see what he does before acting as if the world is crashing in all around us. He may just suprise you and do a decent stop gap job for a very nomimal fee in which everyones a winner.
Bell.

Twitter handle please? 🙏

*Swoons*

Back to Ashley Young - actually agree with @davek here in many ways. The big question is his age. But I get the impression he's a good pro who has looked after himself.

But face it, if it wasn't for our hopeless leaders cycle of bad decision making, we'd not be considering him.
Just watched the Villa fan video on the transfer page here. They are gutted he's going. They sound like they feel the way we do about Coleman and has a similar mindset to him.

Fullback is a position, we seriously struggled last season. He can provide cover on both sides, with very little outlay in terms of money. As long as his legs haven't gone, age is just a number (as they tell me in the gym) 😁. I'm coming round to this, might be a Paul Power like signing.

So you supported an awful manager who was relegating us solely because FB92 wasn't? :Blink: Do you not realise how odd that makes you sound kid ?

I would rather be laughed at than be besotted with another male. I have a huge following on twitter and there are a few followers of mine who like you once loved what I would have to say... but after I said something that they didn't like they became obsessive, stalking me around the twittersphere, trying to trip me up at any given opportunity to make some kind of point.

You need to get out of this repetitive loop that you're in and accept that FB92 isn't just here for you / to validate your opinions on football/life. Its why I stuck you on egnore to try help you with that process but it just doesn't seem to work.

If Young signs then get behind him and see what he does before acting as if the world is crashing in all around us. He may just suprise you and do a decent stop gap job for a very nomimal fee in which everyones a winner.

Oh dear.

I’m getting proper second-hand cringe here.

To be fair, if it’s for a season as cover then it doesn’t really matter. He was good enough to play for Inter 2 seasons ago and for Villa last year, both sides much better than us.

It should be said that not all of The Nut’s clues are obvious, take January when he mentioned Bakayoko and it somehow ended being Danjuma before that went tits up

Status
Not open for further replies.