Confirmed Signing Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the madhouse Ashley.
In our current situation , I think that he will actually improve the club , both on the pitch , but also , in the dressing room and at Finch Farm.

I know it's natural to wary of players in an advanced age for a professional footballer, but unlike delph he hasn't had extensive history of recent injuries and seems to have been an asset to his last team, I know it's not an electrifying signing and it's dependent on other players brought in but for squad coverage and starting the occasional game he'll be a solid addition in my opinion

I know it's natural to wary of players in an advanced age for a professional footballer, but unlike delph he hasn't had extensive history of recent injuries and seems to have been an asset to his last team, I know it's not an electrifying signing and it's dependent on other players brought in but for squad coverage and starting the occasional game he'll be a solid addition in my opinion
Couldn't agree more. Still appears athletic enough to do a job for us, it's not like we've signed Diego Costa or anything like that who looked like he struggled going upstairs never mind run around a footy pitch

Couldn't agree more. Still appears athletic enough to do a job for us, it's not like we've signed Diego Costa or anything like that who looked like he struggled going upstairs never mind run around a footy pitch
Also I'm actually flabbergasted we signed him to a one year contract seems way too shrewd for us

I moaned at the prospect...

Many on here think he's a good signing, 12 months is sensible.

Apparently did well for AVFC last season, lets hope he can prove his worth.

So, welcome Ashley Young ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back