2023/24 Ashley Young

Nope. But we have done with one of our other right backs…..

Levels.

Nathan Patterson
Screenshot_2023-12-10-23-07-03-39_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

Ashley Young
Screenshot_2023-12-10-23-06-20-59_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

Levels.

Nathan Patterson
View attachment 238133

Ashley Young
View attachment 238134
Might want to double check where you get your stats from 😂 Young is on 30 tackles in all competitions. Patterson is on 25 (in like half the amount of minutes).

Combine that with your made up stat about conceding less than a goal a game when he plays and it’s just jokes at this point😂

His best performance by far has been the one vs Newcastle when he was played further forward. He was very good.

Had some all right performances at RB but is also being massively targeted and had some absolute howlers.
I think one of the main reasons he's been playing is because of his ability to cross tbh and I agree that was his best performance.

I think one of the main reasons he's been playing is because of his ability to cross tbh and I agree that was his best performance.
Which is why he should play further forward so he can make some crosses.

As I’ve said several times, I’d be playing him in front of Patterson (certainly would have prior to Harrison getting fit). Harrison also looked very good centrally against Newcastle so that is an option moving forwards. But also gives Patterson some support from Young in terms of the defensive side.

Hopefully Youngs injury won’t be bad as he is good depth but he shouldn’t be starting week in week out.