Aston Villa 1-3 Everton. 25th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to wikipedia;

Everton and Aston Villa are the only 2 current prem teams that are founding members of the premier league, have never been relegated, and are one of the 12 original football league teams.

Wont be an easy game away, although Bent, Ibangawhore and Albrighton aside they are average.

It's not just the accent and the JJB final discount rail attire, it's the over exuberance they display in laughing at their own jokes which aren't really funny. This is encapsulated in their rent a song fans who take tedium to new levels. You pay fine money to watch top flight football in this country and the last thing you need is a few thousand Jasper Carrot sounding stigs trying to engage you in "the banter" and mocking where you're from: especially when they're from Birmingham. You won the League Cup against us in the seventies, congratulations, but you're a dull wife beating tit with bad lamb chop sidies so we both who the real winner is here.

"SH*T SUPPORT MY LORD, SH*T SUPPORT, OOOOOOOOHHHHHH SH*T SUPPORT" do one you bad bellend Deans

According to wikipedia;

Everton and Aston Villa are the only 2 current prem teams that are founding members of the premier league, have never been relegated, and are one of the 12 original football league teams.

Wont be an easy game away, although Bent, Ibangawhore and Albrighton aside they are average.

Albrighton is out injured anyway.

I have a little time for Dunney, him and Distin are buds from yesteryear.
The Lerner era hasnt worked out so well for Villa, getting through managers and donkey former internationals at a rate of knots.

We'll slam this lot easy. A stroll.

1-1 - we never win there and we'll be tired - plus I'm a fan of some of the players they've got in like El Ahmadi and Vlaar. Holman too, he's always got a goal in him he's like an upgrade of Stewert Downing, plus Lambert's a good manager whos got them knocking it around nicely, so I wouldn't under estimate them.

The [Poor language removed] am I meant to read on Friday now?

Taking liberties again Azul.

14-5 Everton, Hibbert with them all.

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga(if Disitin not fully fit) Baines
Gibson Fellaini
Osman Naismith Pienaar
Jelavic

If this isn't working put Fellaini in second half in place of Naismith(Neville in CM-subs Naismith) ,for last 30 min. bring Miralles for Osman

It will be 0-3, Jelavic,Pienaar and Miralles to score

great write up again how you think up some of the lines is unreal. anyway same side as mondays with Miralles
coming on for ossie go for another 1 nil win Jelavic to get off the mark for the season(y)

This could go either way once again, but I would fancy us to do well, if we carry the confidence we will of gained from Monday night. Then you think it's a new beginning for Villa under Lambert and their fans will be really up for it, as will their players, so toss a coin and see where it gets you. Fantastic piece from Chico again anyway, your analogies remind me of Family guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back