Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm. Garner is not suitable for defensive duties. Play him attacking midfield or not at all.

Keane. No need to say anything.

@Goat may dislike Iwobi but it is equalled by my contempt for Doucoure's checking out of a game.

Danjuma played interestingly well and tried hard.

So did Maupay, but he will never score in fifteen bunches of Sundays. No idea how Dyche can play these one-touch games in training and still not see how poor his control is.

Dobbin did OK, although probably more on effort and the fact that nobody had any details on how to play him.

Voted for Danjuma although Tarkowski trying to save the reputation of the entire back line might have got a vote as well.

Gave our tickets to 2 blues a bit down on their luck work wise last night. So glad we did.. funny thing is the guys who took them one just text to say want me money back..obvioulsy had a few sherbos..I replied you got them for free :)

Absolutely horrific and I knew it was coming because we are undercooked and under prepared for this season. It has to change NOW, it's no surprise we are thrashed when we are playing a far superior Villa team and not much has changed with the team the lack of urgency from the club in recruitment has thrown away the start for a second season running! If anything it's weaker with Mina gone, Michael Keane starts no fit wingers and lack any threat up front. Our players like Keane, Young and Patterson are braindead and error strewn. Dyche absolutely abysmal management too, sort it out or you can go too!! Absolutely grim. Another long fight for survival incoming.

it appears our players are now performing to the same standard our recruitment and ownership team has set for the organization, simply unacceptable on all levels.

We will be lucky to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.