Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ange Postecoglou would have been amazing for us BTW, I took massive pelters on here from bad whiffs saying he "comes from a farmers league" and now he is doing wonders transforming Spurs from a defensive counter team under Nuno, Mourinho and Conte to an expansive attacking side....

AGAIN I was right.... when will you guys learn.

Instead we got play not to lose Dyche, bottom of the league with -5 after 2 games and yet some are saying "it is too early" and "we won`t be in a relegation fight again".... well those saying that are wrong and I will be right yet again.

Sorry to harp back to it but imagine bring one of the idiots that called a win....... 😂 😂 😂

He did cos it was a game we were on top off. Then he wasn't ever seen again.

Mate, I'm all for Branthwaite. But I don't think it's the right environment because as he improves he'll have dips in form and make mistakes. That will happen to young players.

And the situation we're in, we can't be nursing him. Nothing to do with the player.
But Keane makes mistakes and he'll never get better

how anyone can stick up for Dyche or Thelwell with them persevering with Keane despite last season is beyond me.

Not even linked to any CBs even though we let Mina and Coady go.

That's another issue isn't it. The idea everyone at the club thinks we'll be okay with Tarko, Keane, Godfrey, Branthwaite for a whole season. It's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.