Aston Villa vs Everton - 2nd April 8PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who can explain to me what the story with Lescotts yellow card? He got fouled, then went in a bit late (only a bit mind), and the ref not only gave him a yellow car, but went back to the first incident and gave us a free kick. I thought I was watching rugby for a while - a fairly typical rugby advantage played there- bizarre.

Oh yeah, and I'm kinda confused, what exactly is a penalty:P

Anyway, to be honest I think the way we played in the second half, we were lucky we came away with any points!

I must have watched a different Vaughn than you guys. I was not happy with his performance at all, he showed inexperiance several times and seems to have evolved into a right mouthy little so-and-so. I thought he would get booked for the persistant clumsy late tackles, and I honestly thought he was gonna get a second yellow at the end, but he escaped.

So, combining his attitude and lack of positioning with his horrible shooting (one exception) from the last two games, I want Big Vic starting in his place.

Seriously how was that NOT a penalty?!

God knows mick. One of the most blatant pens I've ever seen.

What made it worse was when talking at school I said it was a definite pen, most people said "ah well it's Johnson it was probably a dive" NO IT BLOODY WASN'T YOU MORONS!! Jesus Christ:angry:

Just slap them Rodders. Just slap them.

"Arghh!!! What was that for???"

"For being an idiot!"

I must have watched a different Vaughn than you guys. I was not happy with his performance at all, he showed inexperiance several times and seems to have evolved into a right mouthy little so-and-so. I thought he would get booked for the persistant clumsy late tackles, and I honestly thought he was gonna get a second yellow at the end, but he escaped.

So, combining his attitude and lack of positioning with his horrible shooting (one exception) from the last two games, I want Big Vic starting in his place.

That's exactly the point, though. He is inexperienced and it wiill show, until he gets more experience - by being given starts like yesterday. He nevertheless gave Villa's central defence a rough evening and made a couple of decent shooting opportunities for others. Compared to BT's best performance this season, Vaughan's at Villa was several steps ahead.

Load of [Poor language removed], throwing it away like that, we got to a Villa laying in 7th and a chance to get 6 points away from Pompey and we throw it away.

Negative towards the end, we were playing for the draw and needed Beatts and Vic to come on, Vaughan was decent in first half but [Poor language removed] in 2nd, needs to sort out his fitness, Osman, wtf has happened to him?, Back 4 were quality as usual and J-Lo got his first goal .

Decent atmosphere by both sets of fans, Everton fans making more noise obv but Villa fans were quite loud getting behind there team in the 2nd half.

Good day, 2 valuble points dropped that could cost us dearly in the hunt for europe.

Pics, dont wozzers about the date:

2887309235a4001987765b917166898l.jpg

2887309235a4001987469b557975313l.jpg

2887309235a4001987212b779070102l.jpg

2887309235a4001986929b250791413l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back