Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton. Saturday 14th August 12:30 KO

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really annoyed at the lack of striker for this as I feel they're there for the taking. Villa fans clearly not happy with Gerrard so an early goal could really get the place a bit restless.

Quite like Villa and wouldn't mind him getting the sack so I can be vaguely happy for them when not playing us...

Really annoyed at the lack of striker for this as I feel they're there for the taking. Villa fans clearly not happy with Gerrard so an early goal could really get the place a bit restless.

Quite like Villa and wouldn't mind him getting the sack so I can be vaguely happy for them when not playing us...
That's the weirdest way to say you hope we win

Thinking we are much improved defensively now, so hopefully more clean sheets on the horizon.

Should we have out fine defence breached

Who will score our 2 goals then?

If Rondon starts, could he? I'd really like to see Deli score, his career needs kick starting

Come on Everton, at least a point please.

May sound defeatist, but I’d take a draw. No real goal threat from us, we’ll need to take full advantage of set pieces. However I think the midfield and defence will be quite solid (did I just say that about a current Everton team?).

Early goal could really put the pressure on them though.

May sound defeatist, but I’d take a draw. No real goal threat from us, we’ll need to take full advantage of set pieces. However I think the midfield and defence will be quite solid (did I just say that about a current Everton team?).

Early goal could really put the pressure on them though.
and if we concede early?

Status
Not open for further replies.