Match Thread ATK Irdning v Everton Saturday 14th July 4pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me how long in minutes until the game i am getting mixed messages... some are saying 3 some are saying 4 i am waiting up in Australia trying to do the conversion

Should I be worried I can't seem to sign in to preseason.evertonfc.com? I'm an official member, but whenever I try to sign in, it redirects me to a holding video page without prompting for the password etc. Can anybody else log in?

Working fine for me. Live video page comes up but they havent started broadcasting yet. Try logging out of the Everton main site, delete your cookies and then login fresh. It can sometimes get glitched on an old cookie if you have recently purchased the official membership etc.

Anyway, my teams:

First Half:

Stekelenburg

Coleman
- Holgate - Jagileka - Baines

Schneiderlin
- Klaassen - Davies

Walcott
--------------Lookman
Tosun

Second Half:

Hewelt

Kenny
- Keane - Besic - Martina

Beningime
- McCarthy

Vlasic
----------------------Mirallas
Niasse - Sandro
I'm assuming here that Williams, Bolasie & DCL aren't 100% so either they sit it out completely or will get a few minutes at the end. Also not sure where Dowell, Williams, Robinson and the other young lids would fit in... we have loads of players currently, so Silva might actually give priority to the younger lads for this game instead.

From looking at the pre-match warmup pics, seems to be this as the starting eleven:

GK: Stekelenberg
RB: Coleman
LB: Baines
CB: Holgate
CB: Keane
DM: Schneiderlin
CM: Davies
CM: Dowell
RW: Sandro
LW: Lookman
ST: Tosun

SUBS: