Replace to unlock true Dyche

• Dom (7 goals)

• Doucoure (6 goals)

• Beto (5 goals)

• Harrison (4 goals)

• McNeil (3 goals)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Harrison and Doucoure for me.

Harrison needs to replaced by someone with pace (and preferably some quality) but mainly pace. Mcneil is good but very slow but he weighs in with assists and I think it's very helpful to have that shooting from distance ability in the team.

Doucoure is tricky, his energy is great, hard to replace and contributes massively to our very solid defence but his control is poor and he lacks the craft really to play as a 10.

A winger with pace is the priority for me, we're set up to play on the break but can't. Dom and beto have been poor this season but I think are reasonable for where we are and would do better in a more consistent team with better wingers.

I’m against attacking replacements. I think we should support them instead. Attacking this lot hasn’t got us anywhere so I don’t see how attacking their replacements will help.

Bizarrely I really do think the best thing we could do to improve the "attack" is to sign a top drawer right back. We clearly aren't going to have loads to spend so bin off any dreams of playing more intricately on the ball; next year will again be about getting balls into the box. To that end - Godfrey can't cross a ball. Young can't cross a ball. Coleman can't cross a ball. Patterson can but can't defend (and badly needs minutes out on loan).

Signing someone who can deliver the ball from deep into dangerous areas will see us at the very least create more - its massively hampered Harrison all season that so much of the creativity down that side is his responsibility.