Attacking Replacements

Replace to unlock true Dyche

• Dom (7 goals)

• Doucoure (6 goals)

• Beto (5 goals)

• Harrison (4 goals)

• McNeil (3 goals)

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Leeds don’t come up would seek a loan again if possible. But I would like him to take danjuma spot and get a starting right winger with pace. If they come up they would want money and in that case I wouldn’t sign him.
I agree. I like Harrison as a squad player. Can never question his work rate, at least. Feels like he could generally be counted on to bring a spark off the bench when it is needed.

But for someone expected to be in the first 11, he has too much of a habit of trying to dribble through double teams and losing the ball. It wasn't too big a problem with Leeds, perhaps, because they were such a chaotic pressing team that they could mostly just win it back, but since we don't play that way, cheap giveaways of possession are more of an issue.

So, yeah, if we can have him back on loan, I'd definitely do it. But if we have to pay any kind of decent money for him, I don't see how it would work.

Doucoure is so frustrating to me, because he does pop up with a good handful of goals here and there, which we desperately need. So it's not so simple to just bin him off.

But if it's not clicking perfectly between him and Dom (or whatever other striker), then he seems to be more of a hindrance to the offensive flow than a help. Like tonight - he was woeful, frankly.

I know he runs around a lot and that can help stabilize the defense, but is that really the prime characteristic of a supposed #10? Think not.

Sell Doucoure, don't extend loans of Harrison and Danjuma. Get 3 wingers in.

Use McNeil more in the center.

Will improve us probably, but we won't score 2 gpg then.

romeosensini-vaticanover75s.gif

Not in love with having Dom, Beto and Chermiti as our strikers tbh.

Seems unlikely we’d be able to sell Beto, if we couldn’t, then I’d loan out Chermiti and bring a different forward in.

I've ticked 3 so far @nsno-chris but I'd retain Mcneil pending a quality offer coming in. But I'd replace his position for sure and get him off that left side.

We need pace, athleticism and dynamism on both flanks both in full back positions and wing positions. It's an absolute priority this summer.
Yeah we need to be starting next season with an actual threat from either flank, be it pace or dribbling. I can't take another season of someone like Harrison running into the fullback all the time.

I have been saying it since last June, Summerville from Leeds. Can play on either wing is fast can dribble well. We wiuld be the ideal club for him but I don’t know if he would want to join us. I think with all the wages we save up we could sign him.