AUSTRIA VIENNA Vs EVERTON 14th JULY 2013 KO 16:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
14th July: top club Everton comes into Generali Arena

Redeemed promise! As already announced that Austria will again contest a friendly match against an international giants. And for a real caliber was pulled ashore: No less than the prestigious Premier League club Everton FC on Sunday, 14 , 2013, guesting at the Generali Arena.

The traditional club founded in 1878 graduated from the past season as a respectable sixth, and to date has spent more time in the English top league than any other club. In addition, the "toffees" won nine championships and a European Cup title.

The lot is afternoon / evening (the exact start time is set due to a possible TV transmission only) go on the stage and takes place in the context of the big kick-off tags at the Austria family a varied program awaits (follow for more information) . Moreover, on this day of new turf is dedicated to the - is starting next week moved - if the weather cooperates.

"To have a club like Everton at the Generali Arena, is a great thing," recalls AG CEO Thomas Rosner full of anticipation ahead to the showdown. "In addition to the international tournament in Warsaw is the game against Everton to highlight in our pre-season dar. We try everything as well as possible to prepare the team for the Champions League qualifying games. The 14th July is a highlight for both our players and our fans. "

20111203_wien_mattersburg-785x473.jpg

FFS I've never known anyone so thrilled to play Everton, in a pre-season friendly as well. Kind of shows the esteem in which we're held inplaces like Austria

Either that or they're deperate to flog some tickets so are tying to give it the big sell

So I'm guessing pre-season fitness in Austria once again, have that friendly and then fly to the USA for the Champions Cup. I wonder if Moyes will be taking United to Austria next season? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.