Away Kit Reveal: 10/07/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it much much much more than the home kit. Still a bit off though imo.

Don't see why we have to have a new home kit every season anyway. Last seasons was the best shirt we'll have in a long time.

they went with royal blue for the font

pJL5hyi.png

That's down to the premier league, they decide on the colours; white, black, red, one shade of blue, yellow. That's all

I noticed on the away kit I can have 10 letters on the back, as opposed to the home kit where I can only have 8 letters, so that settles it for me, away kit is getting ordered!

That's down to the premier league, they decide on the colours; white, black, red, one shade of blue, yellow. That's all

I noticed on the away kit I can have 10 letters on the back, as opposed to the home kit where I can only have 8 letters, so that settles it for me, away kit is getting ordered!
what are you putting on it? "OneTrueLeg"? your name won't fit lol

Bland, nothing design. Every bit as underwhelming as the home kit. In fact, they both look like moody knock-offs from a market stall.

Doesn't help that the Chang logo was awesome and the Sportpesa one is dull as hell.

Bland, nothing design. Every bit as underwhelming as the home kit. In fact, they both look like moody knock-offs from a market stall.

Doesn't help that the Chang logo was awesome and the Sportpesa one is dull as hell.

Thats what I think.

Never mind the ethics of the company if someone is arsed about that, the logo, well, isnt a logo. Its just a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back