Away Kit Reveal: 10/07/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had some bad kits down the years and neither are anywhere near being lumped into that catagory.

Home kit is a bit bland and could have been saved by a few minor tweaks.

Away kit is actually quite nice I think. If that design had been used for the home kit instead then I think we'd all be loving it.

Home Kit is really nice, especially up close. Simple and not too much white.

Away Kit is really smart, really like it.

And I like Umbro as well. I know a load of people think it should be Nike (our Nike kits, along with all but 1 of the Puma shirts, where literally the worst kits we've had) but Iassociate Umbro with Everton and we always have smart shirts.

http://toffeetv.net/video-new-everton-201718-away-kit-unboxing/

Watched this earlier, given that everything in the room is everton clothing, what are the yellow shirts on the left of the screen? Goalkeeper kit? Surely it won't be 3rd kit, we had yellow last season

Training top? Love them shorts.

IMG_4669.webp

That away kit is one of the worst Everton kits I have ever seen. I've played for Sunday league teams that had more pro-looking kits than that. Wtf were they thinking?

I think it looks more "buttercup yellow" than luminous in the video, it could be that training too though and just some dodgy lighting. I guess because last years 3rd kit was Yellow it would be unlikely that this years would be yellow as well

Aye you're right there, the shade does look wrong, it looks more like this old keeper shirts colour

Everton+14-15+Goalkeeper+Kit+(1).jpg

I really like the away shirt... but don't understand why they didn't match the shorts colour to the accent colour on the shirt??

We've reached the "fuming about kit design" part of summer I see. Don't like/don't buy. Simple. We only make about twelve pence anyway given the kitbag deal so it isn't like it is even going to matter financially. Win a trophy wearing one of them next season and in years to come you'll look back fondly.

Back on important stuff, anyone heard the Kenny to Villa on loan rumour?*

* I just made that up to try and derail the kit whinge but for what is worth I'm having the away shirt not the home shirt and so is my lad but my daughter wants the home one. My wife supports Arsenal so she'll just be washing them.

Thought they looked decent while streaming the game. That tower/maze design looked extremely subtle. Barely noticed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back