Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
epa-epaselect-brazil-soccer-fifa-world-cup-2014.jpg

We've signed an aged 3rd choice keeper mate.

I'll keep my excitement levels down for now if that's okay with you.

I'm not saying you should be excited about players we've not signed. Equally, there are 7 weeks until the transfer window closes and we have people in here already saying we don't have a plan or spreading doom and gloom.

So, won't be happy about stuff that hasn't happened but will be miserable about stuff that also hasn't happened. It makes no sense.

I'm not saying you should be excited about players we've not signed. Equally, there are 7 weeks until the transfer window closes and we have people in here already saying we don't have a plan or spreading doom and gloom.

So, won't be happy about stuff that hasn't happened but will be miserable about stuff that also hasn't happened. It makes no sense.

Its the paranoia of the modern Blue aided by the fact that we now have money. Koeman will get his targets because he'll sign players that want to play for him and I believe that Witsel is one of those

Its the paranoia of the modern Blue aided by the fact that we now have money. Koeman will get his targets because he'll sign players that want to play for him and I believe that Witsel is one of those
I agree for some this is true. For a handful though, they will only be happy when Everton are giving them an opportunity to complain about something.

I honestly think if these people won the lottery they'd complain their wallets are too heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back