Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

I'll give you a clue

800px-Katz%27s_Deli_-_Lunch.jpg
Is it Johnny Breakfast Roll?? (he plays left back for Bohs)

Far from it Sage, I actually looked at McCarthys play alongside Barry and as good as barry is (I rate him) I think McCarthy is too busy making sure he can recover in time for barry given the ageing legs. There is a lot more to McCarthy than just covering Barry, he is actually a lot better going forward than most realise.

I would even go as far as saying sell Gibson, cleverly and besic before Jimmy, only because Besic cant string together 5 or 6 games in a row. Not knocking the guy personally, I think he is a real talent.
Don't know what you're watching mate, he hides from the ball, never puts himself in a position to receive. Is guilty of chasing around like a lost dog only to get caught out and have to chase back which usually results in giving away a silly free kick. He has a decent game every now and again but quite frankly he's a nothing player. Has no intelligence for the role, doesn't read the game well and tbh even if by some miracle he gets near his first season form that still isn't good enough for a team chasing top 4 or more.

Get the money while we can and bring in superior players

Also

Besic, fully fit gibbo > ginger fraud

Don't know what you're watching mate, he hides from the ball, never puts himself in a position to receive. Is guilty of chasing around like a lost dog only to get caught out and have to chase back which usually results in giving away a silly free kick. He has a decent game every now and again but quite frankly he's a nothing player. Has no intelligence for the role, doesn't read the game well and tbh even if by some miracle he gets near his first season form that still isn't good enough for a team chasing top 4 or more.

Get the money while we can and bring in superior players

Also

Besic, fully fit gibbo > ginger fraud

Fair enough mate, this is a forum to debate these matters lol I still think your guilty of Gingerism though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back