Baby On Board !

It's in the event of a car accident the emergency services know to look for a baby, even if it's been catapulted out of the window.

Problem is they should be removed from the window when the baby isn't on board in case, in such an instance, time is wasted looking for a baby who might never have been there. I don't think people adhere to that though.

I think they're largely used by people who like to humble brag though. "Look! I've created life" ... as if every creature that's being doing it for the last 3500 million years was less significant.

I believe it originally originated from the Australian outback, where accidents, where the vehicle ended stranded up in a ditch, in out of the way places is common.

It's in the event of a car accident the emergency services know to look for a baby, even if it's been catapulted out of the window.

Problem is they should be removed from the window when the baby isn't on board in case, in such an instance, time is wasted looking for a baby who might never have been there. I don't think people adhere to that though.

I think they're largely used by people who like to humble brag though. "Look! I've created life" ... as if every creature that's being doing it for the last 3500 million years was less significant.

I don't need one of these signs anymore. Not just because my babies have grown up (youngest is 15), NO, I joined the SUV club so in the event of an accident my car will be parked on top of your car.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back