Back of next season's shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look mate I was over in the Trump minding my own business. He then chose to goad me by tagging me here.

Then he goes on to say I am an Everton fan abusing kopite? Funny that he is abusing a fellow blue but I guess it's OK for him to do it but not me.

On topic please, this is about back of Everton shirts next season.

I think we should have names and numbers.

Look mate I was over in the Trump minding my own business. He then chose to goad me by tagging me here.

Then he goes on to say I am an Everton fan abusing kopite? Funny that he is abusing a fellow blue but I guess it's OK for him to do it but not me.

On topic please, this is about back of Everton shirts next season.

I think we should have names and numbers.

*realises being the Good Samaritan isn't for me and bows out

Just pay your water bill and shut it.

Indeed. Harry Catterick once said that everyone knew the best team in blue and white was Everton, no need for badges.
Thanks Groucho for completing the reason why he told me that! In today's world of wall to wall tv of every club across the globe the younger generation get to see some outstanding footballers and can talk with some knowledge about Spain, Italy and South America.

Growing up in the late seventies and eighties - before Sky! - other than going the game, I saw no other team & reckon I'd see highlights of no more than three matches every Saturday night so it's probably no surprise that I was probably thirteen or fourteen before I met another kid my age who didn't support Everton or Liverpool.

Times change, but growing up everyone was Blue or Red - no second teams - no European Favourite Team. It was boss and made us who we were. Told you I'm getting old!!! So, NSNO for me!!!

i don't get the dixie option. would we just have the words "dixie dean" (or his full name) on the back?

i'm presuming the picture won't be blended into the shirt anyway ha the other two are more self explanatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.