BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 4.39.21 pm.webp
    Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 4.39.21 pm.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 209

Thats just the black away kit, with the europa league badges on (and Barkley on the back) its not a specific Europa League kit, which I think is what people were getting excited about.

If you go to the everton direct website and type in "europa" in the search section, they all come up;

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/products/product_browse.aspx?free_text=europa

It's not an option just to add the europa league badges to a kit though, which is a bit of a shame

Lukaku 10 away kit, and two home kits for my 4 & 7 year olds ordered. Was tempted by the free RB name on the away kit, but Lukaku in black (not racist) is hard to ignore.

looked at the Ross one and it's giving me the same price as all the other players printing?

Anyone know how to order an away Europa Lukaku shirt?
Typed in Europa and came up with every other player but Rom.

September for the 3rd kit? Really?

Good to know I was almost correct with my Christmas prediction for it

What a deal we've got with Umbro, truly magnificent when 1 of the kits isn't released till 2 months into the season

September for the 3rd kit? Really?

Good to know I was almost correct with my Christmas prediction for it

What a deal we've got with Umbro, truly magnificent when 1 of the kits isn't released till 2 months into the season

It's the art of maximizing sales. They figure if they release the kits apart from each other, the fans will just say what the hell and buy all of 'em eventually haha.

3rd kit was revealed in September last year too mate.

Was it really?

Umbro are meant to be a big improvement on Nike everyone says, I don't really see how when the Umbro kits cost MORE than Nike's did and the kits get released just as late. If I was picking holes you could also argue a lot of the Umbro gear is inferior to what Nike produced for us. The Nike heritage gear with the 80s badge was boss, I don't see how the Umbro gear currently on the Everton direct website is as nice as this. Just my opinions, I'm sure I'll be accused of working for Nike or something as I am everytime I say anything negative about Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back