BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The home shirt is excellent. Looks superb.

Not a fan of those shorts though. With the shirt tucked in it looks like you're wearing a blue tutu....

Just had a look at the training range online; it looks like some sort of "peach" colour and a "dark blue" may be involved in the away and third kits, also given the stripe detail on the end of the sleeves, the kit may have stripes!

image.webp
image.webp

Fair enough mate. My lack of kids has shone through in this case. Your points are valid. They should just do normal kids clothing sizes for each individual age.
Are other club's kids sizings the same?
No worries mate, i would think other clubs do it but ive never looked to buy another clubs kit ha ha

after watching those videos i have to say whole package looks effing good, love the littlebit brighter blue compared to this seasons...
wonderful to see it in action against spuds
Agreed, I think on the players (as in full kit) it looks great. Especially with the long sleeve shirt on Rom.

In the design blurb on the OS they describe it as "a contrast navy band" so it is a different blue I think. Not a fan of the shorts at all.

Really like the shirt though.

Is it designed to appeal to 35-50 year old American women with tastes stuck in the early 90s? At first glance, looks like a f*nny pack to me.

Just had a look at the training range online; it looks like some sort of "peach" colour and a "dark blue" may be involved in the away and third kits, also given the stripe detail on the end of the sleeves, the kit may have stripes!

View attachment 9550 View attachment 9551
LOL WTF its like when you mess around with your fantasy footy kit and go " this will wind everyone up it's so [Poor language removed]!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back