BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issue with logistical delays when we were with Nike but no one dare slate Umbro, it's all Kitbag's fault

People have short memories regarding Umbro, we waited all summer for delivery of the home kit in 2008/9, it was the reason Everton binned them at the end of that season and went to Le Coq

How in any which way is that a good thing

Talk about small time

How many pieces of Nike are you wearing right now?

Can anyone going down to the Kit Launch today to collect their goodies try and take some pics of the place for us internationals please?
Much appreciated ;)

Probably not quite the right thread, but I've noticed the conspicuous absence of any season review DVD this year. Given they released them for all of our other horribly mediocre seasons, that's a bit of a surprise.

Probably not quite the right thread, but I've noticed the conspicuous absence of any season review DVD this year. Given they released them for all of our other horribly mediocre seasons, that's a bit of a surprise.
I and many other fans have tried to erase last seasons performances from our memory bank. Why on earth would we want to be reminded of the dross served up. I guess the club feels the same.

The kids kits have already been delivered this morning. No missing items or wrong printing on the shirts.

So far so good.

Kids are now hyper as hell.... ah, takes me back to kit launch day as a kid....

I take it back... They printed the number on the shorts over a crease... ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back