Not open for further replies.
Green & white = mint !

That sounds like a Celtic Kit to me.........lol(n):D

This one is still my favourite fan designed one for this season

Attachments

• everton_home_20140415_1401120153.png
    everton_home_20140415_1401120153.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 246

zp_1995_-_Andrei_Kanchelskis_becomes_Everton_s_record_signing_when_he_moved_from_Manchester_United_for_5m_6285.jpg

Loved this strip in the mid 90's, had Ferguson 9 on the home shirt, Kanchelskis 17 on the away :D

Liking the idea of having blue and black again, very bold and smart

Doesn't seem like a proper everton kit without white socks but going black is fine by me, it's in our history at least. Glad we're not having blue socks, we're not birmingham city

The club are once again missing a beat here not bringing this out for the last home game. All the events that are going on, the bring your own flag thing and the stuff for the kids in the park end is great but the one thing that would make the club money and get people excited they're completely ignoring. Other clubs have already brought their new kits out, we have to wait till half way through the summer to even see our new kit. Just don't understand who makes these decisions

Doesn't seem like a proper everton kit without white socks but going black is fine by me, it's in our history at least. Glad we're not having blue socks, we're not birmingham city

The club are once again missing a beat here not bringing this out for the last home game. All the events that are going on, the bring your own flag thing and the stuff for the kids in the park end is great but the one thing that would make the club money and get people excited they're completely ignoring. Other clubs have already brought their new kits out, we have to wait till half way through the summer to even see our new kit. Just don't understand who makes these decisions

I think our contract with Nike is still running, so don't think we'd be allowed to, legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.