BAINAAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, let them think that. I think he is a blue and people on here support this. If he isnt then fine, we are making the most of a very good Liverpool supporter. Some of the responses on that are so one eyed though. They honestly think they couldve clicked their fingers.....also andy@allerton or whatever is an absolute idiot. Ive come across him before (and he didnt like it).

Everyone has been onto this outsidr of everton for years... 2009 fa cup was evident of this, Hiddink sacrificed anelka and bosingwa for the game. Moyes has already said that pienaar will not always be on the left, and with mirallas showing people his true ability we have the best of both worlds

But our left is by far the best in the league, only other left i can think of straight away who can challenge is marcelo and ronaldo, keep these 2 fit and we will continue to create chances

Everyone has been onto this outsidr of everton for years... 2009 fa cup was evident of this, Hiddink sacrificed anelka and bosingwa for the game. Moyes has already said that pienaar will not always be on the left, and with mirallas showing people his true ability we have the best of both worlds

But our left is by far the best in the league, only other left i can think of straight away who can challenge is marcelo and ronaldo, keep these 2 fit and we will continue to create chances

Marcelo and Ronaldo don't play for us mate....

The more i say the name Bainaar the more it gets on my boobs, and we have a poster with that name now too so I can't get away from it FFS!

Bainaar are the perfect combination to to set up The Jellyfish or The Fellimonster. Osnev in the middle also looked surprisingly ok in the middle against Liverpool but personally I always prefer The Gibman partnership. I think the Jagieltin maybe dropped in favour of the Johnnyelka on Saturday.
dunno mate

This what you said lad.....

only other left i can think of straight away who can challenge is marcelo and ronaldo, keep these 2 fit and we will continue to create chances

Yeah Baines and Pienaar, doesnt take a genius to work out that 95% of the comment was about them so thats who i was on about?

I loved that Mirallas had a great game on the left though he didn't involve Baines as much as Pienaar would have. Why do I love it? Gives us options. Pienaar and Mirallas should interchange more often - brings variety to our game and makes us less static. Love that we have that as an option now.

Status
Not open for further replies.