Ball boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m
I noticed Villa had ball boys and looks like West Ham have so it must be an Everton decision this,hopefully they get them back for the Norwich game

Lee Smith

Player Valuation: £30m
I was ball boy at Carrow Road with my youth team in ‘94 for a game against Oldham, when Graeme Sharp was playing for them (my dad still hasn’t forgiven me for failing to get his autograph for him…).

Before the game, the then chairman Robert Chase gave us a “team talk” and explicitly told us that if Norwich were winning then we take our time getting the ball, but if they needed a goal then we hurry the hell up. I’m sure all ball boys are told the same at every ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks