Ban Craig Pawson from all future Everton games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all comes back to Moyes. He should have come.out and said what Clattenburg told him years back. Instead we avoided having him referee our games for a long time in exchange for silence.

We should have just come straight out and said it. Open up the can of worms.

I'd love Dyche to just say now, I think they are making decisions based upon whether it is Everton or not. Say it clear as day, no way to misinterpret. I'd put money in a pot to pay his fines. You can't fine somebody for bringing the game into disrepute by them calling out disreputable actions.

It all comes back to Moyes. He should have come.out and said what Clattenburg told him years back. Instead we avoided having him referee our games for a long time in exchange for silence.

I'd love Dyche to just say now, I think they are making decisions based upon whether it is Everton or not. Say it clear as day, no way to misinterpret. I'd put money in a pot to pay his fines. You can't fine somebody for bringing the game into disrepute by them calling out disreputable actions.
Thats a bit of a reach

Thats a bit of a reach

It's not a reach at all. We have been avoiding the opportunity to call it out for years. What we had on Clattenburg back then was obviously quite serious. I've not known another club to have a referee purposefully not officiating games of any other team outside of location or allegiance.

We should have called it out back then at its most obvious, and maybe things would have started to improve.

What's this ?

Perhaps we need Dyche to do a Rafael style press conference with all the stats on where we have been stitched up even tho it might take him about an hour lol

We don't have a management team at the top of the club and we don't have a manager to say things as they are so who exactly is going to have the balls and ban Pawson from attending Goodison, we don't act like a big club so we will be constantly treated like a club making the numbers up until we get change within the club from top to bottom.
Winning mentality has been gone for decades

Status
Not open for further replies.