Ban Craig Pawson from all future Everton games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should just import all refs from abroad, because they are all terrible in this league, just a bunch of bellends who think they are important.
download.jpeg.jpg

🙄🙄🙄

Should just import all refs from abroad, because they are all terrible in this league, just a bunch of bellends who think they are important.

….a bloke said to me many years ago, it’s a huge mistake having the referee lead the players out. Football is about footballers, before the PL the referees would come onto the pitch unnoticed minutes after the players.

Really good point that’s always stuck with me.

….a bloke said to me many years ago, it’s a huge mistake having the referee lead the players out. Football is about footballers, before the PL the referees would come onto the pitch minutes after the players.

Good shout, massaging their inflated egos is the last thing we should be doing. The best refs are the ones you never notice.

….a bloke said to me many years ago, it’s a huge mistake having the referee lead the players out. Football is about footballers, before the PL the referees would come onto the pitch unnoticed minutes after the players.

Pawson always gets himself involved in the game somehow. He stopped the Sunderland/Newcastle match for about 3 minutes after less than 10 minutes of play because the 4th official on the sidelines had to go down the tunnel to get a new communication pack strapped to his arm! If there was a problem with the communication pack how did the 4th official communicate this to him? This also took the early sting out of both the game and the crowd, it’s been as dull as ours was the other night since he did this.

Remember Rennie signing autographs outside goodison.
Clattenberg no better getting a tattoo..

This is spot on, you hardly noticed the ref back in the day. I don't think they got paid a great deal either, it was almost a part time job then.

Spot on mate, they are arrogant scum.

I'll never forget the interview wth jags after city knocked us out of the semis years ago ( second leg ) when tbeir first goal when we was 3-1 up at the time was a few yards out and jags said it to the ref and he replied something like youse are [Poor language removed] anyway, I remember jags talking about it.

Just think it's all about them, as mentioned their egos are out of control

Good shout, massaging their inflated egos is the last thing we should be doing. The best refs are the ones you never notice.
Yes the best referees used to be the ones you never noticd, Mr. Fussey was one, think his first name was Maurice, he was far from Fussey! Just got on with game, he could run backwards as fast as he could run forwards, gave his decisions and that was that, if you didn’t agree with them tough one of the best for me. A bit eccentric but he didn’t want or need attention he just came to do his job as a referee. Much better than all these “ Look at me refs”!

Status
Not open for further replies.