Banners etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

With the sort of money were talking about I thought they would have done a massive one like alot of European clubs do -- covering an entire stand.

Lets see how it looks I guess...
Same, think it would make a bigger impact (literally). Also, think the plane thing is a waste of money. No way will Sky broadcast that.

Same, think it would make a bigger impact. Also, think the plane thing is a waste of money. No way will Sky broadcast that.

The Europeans have the massive ones -- banners that fill the whole stand or cards to hold.

Theres no way to ignore something like that every game.

Lots of small banners? Just doesnt quite make sense to me, missed opportunity it seems.

Will have to see on the day.

Planes totally pointless.

Lads have done a decent job here in a short amount of time. Let’s be honest at least they’ve done something rather than just being edgy and moaning about the banners on the internet.

The safety regulations in UK stadiums are most probably very different to European ones allowing banners that cover the whole stand etc. For exactly the same reason you don’t see some half naked bloke playing a bass drum infront of 10,000 ultras branding a load of pyros in the UK either.

Lads have done a decent job here in a short amount of time. Let’s be honest at least they’ve done something rather than just being edgy and moaning about the banners on the internet.

The safety regulations in UK stadiums are most probably very different to European ones allowing banners that cover the whole stand etc. For exactly the same reason you don’t see some half naked bloke playing a bass drum infront of 10,000 ultras branding a load of pyros in the UK either.
That Dyche one 🤣🤣

People will be photoshopping Potter onto it if we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.