Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another season and quickly looking like the same old story, the stones saga has got to the team he shouldn't be playing tonight regardless what happens with him. I've said it before that I don't think Martinez is right for us but if love him to prove me wrong as he seems a decent bloke. But we need to kick on and show the good players we have got, this is the place to be and stay, no messing its starts here sort this out in the next 45. As for bill being tight well judging tonight there's a player that doesn't look interested or very good, get him gone the hand Martinez the money, Plus an extra 10 million we will come out of the window a much better team.

The only 1 out of the back 4 who could hold his head up from the 1st half is taken off, you absolute clown of a manager

Put in a transfer request pennington lad, deserve better than that

FFS Ross place it from there obviously...

I don't think there's an Evertonian alive watching that who expected anything less than the shot going miles over the bar.

Then they all fainted from shock that the first shot was actually kept low and blocked.

Luckily for them they then missed him blast the second one over instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back