BBC Official History of Everton FC 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Dean

Player Valuation: £70m
This just came up on my YouTube feed. The BBC official history film they did in 88, narrated by John Motson. Had this on VHS and watched it religiously as a kid. Still remember large parts of the text now even though I haven't seen it for the best part of 30 years lol

Nice little trip down memory lane

I bought it when it came out when I was a kid and still own it. Have a box in my loft with loads of various Everton VHS videos and blues related stuff I recorded off tv that I won't part with.

Motson does a cracking job narrating the Everton history video though. You'd have thought he was Blue. It's a great watch for anyone who hasn't seen it.

This just came up on my YouTube feed. The BBC official history film they did in 88, narrated by John Motson. Had this on VHS and watched it religiously as a kid. Still remember large parts of the text now even though I haven't seen it for the best part of 30 years lol

The golden vision moment and the accompanying music literally brought a tear to my eye. My late dad said, Alex Young wasn’t just loved, he was idolised by the fans.

No way mate, I had this on VHS used to watch it all day every day until the tape tied.

Can still remember all the words in my head.

This is awesome thanks for posting! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.