Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

be nice

do u wish to join BE NICE ??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry about getting off topic, but does anyone know why @firefighterblue was banned ?
Stupid headwear...
Fireman-Helmet-Flashing-Red-Light-with-Siren.jpg

Sorry about getting off topic, but does anyone know why @firefighterblue was banned ?
hello buddy i can answer this. he seemed a good person but prone to intense moments of being a bozo if someone disagrees with him. when this happens it attracts conscious members of #1 everton most friendly everton community to make sure everyone be nice and in summary his head belongs on my wall which i often admire and flick peanuts at. oh wait i get that did not really want to know and are just insinuating that @GoodisonRoadSupperBarWool is the latest incarnation of @firefighterblue and that the mods should ban him when we have taunted him to intense anger again. i will play along buddy.

hello buddy i can answer this. he seemed a good person but prone to intense moments of being a bozo if someone disagrees with him. when this happens it attracts conscious members of #1 everton most friendly everton community to make sure everyone be nice and in summary his head belongs on my wall which i often admire and flick peanuts at. oh wait i get that did not really want to know and are just insinuating that @GoodisonRoadSupperBarWool is the latest incarnation of @firefighterblue and that the mods should ban him when we have taunted him to intense anger again. i will play along buddy.

May be difficult he has come back on the spectrum. And his words are limited. How he will bite his lip if Liverpool win later is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back